SEUL: Requests for help on webpages

I've been thinking about adding a call for help in developing EduML to
the <http://www.seul.org/edu/> page.  At first I thought this ought to
go in the news section, but now I'm wondering if it ought to have a
separate section of its own. Presumably there will be more requests for
assistance down the line.  The only thing we have right now is the
"Volunteer Work Available" link off the main page, which is pretty out
of date besides not jumping out at people stopping by who might be
interested in the work.

How do you think we ought to present such requests?  I think it needs to
be different than what we're currently doing, but I'm not sure how.