SEUL: Document on Updating SEUL website

I have compiled mails from Roger, a few extracts from SEUL documents
and the resulting HTML file:

http://cran.mit.edu/~anand/updatingfiles.html

This document is supposed to be a beginners' guide to
updating SEUL webpages, that walks a user thru' getting an account,
setting up SSH, getting access to belegost,
downloading and uploading files.

I need comments from all of you so that I can complete this page
I am especially looking for notes on mistakes (if any).

Roger,
I am unable to read/write /home/ftp/pub/seul/incoming/
directory AFTER I login using my ID. (Anon FTP works).
So I am unable to download any files. Please help

Regards,
Anand