SEUL: Re: help with website

Thanks for contacting me. We can certainly use some more people interested
in working on the website.

You should subscribe to seul-pub and seul-pub-www. To do this, send mail to
majordomo@seul.org with a body of these two lines:
subscribe seul-pub
subscribe seul-pub-www

I've cc'ed this to seul-pub-www, which is the list of people interested
in coordinating website updates. Most of these people are working on
seul-edu (http://www.seul.org/edu/ and below), so the other parts of the
site are for the most part unmaintained.

If you would be interested in collecting a good set of end-user-oriented
links, that would be extremely useful. We currently have
http://www.seul.org/what/links.html and
http://www.seul.org/what/links2.html

I remember noticing that the luigui project had a very good set of links
that they were building. I get the feeling that the best way to get a good
set of links is to find the best one out there, and then simply help them
maintain it (and not keep a copy on SEUL at all).

Please let me know what you think,
--Roger