Re: SEUL: New WEB face life and SSH

cbhiii-linux@ic.net writes:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I'm also new to the group. I do not yet have any kind of UNIX platform
>running on my system. But I need to use SSH to access cran. Am I stuck
>until I go to Linux?

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html is the site of
TeraTerm Pro, an excellent (so I'm told) GPL'ed Windows terminal program.
http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html is an ssh extension to this
program. They come with good directions for how to merge them and run
them.

You will want to take option 2 (keeping your cvs repository on cran),
clearly.

>I have started working on giving our main page a face life, but need to get
>access to my account in order to get things moving. Any suggestions? You
>can see the page here: http://ic.net/~cbhiii/seul/
>Obviously the links don't work because of the web pages location but you
>get the idea.
>
>Feedback? Help? Anything?

I'll let you take a look at the current files on the website and
consider various ways of integrating what you've done with them
first.

Thanks,
--Roger