Re: OS questions draft, III

Roger,
     I've been pretty busy lately - writing up my thesis - and now that
my supervisor is out of town, I now have breathing time and and am
getting back to HTML building.
     My previous emails got turfed when the school connection went down,
so I have been keeping track (but very frustrated when in the middle of
a long email and the whole thing crashes!).

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052