Grouping questions

Just updated the survey to reflect current discussion (Oh, it *IS*
Wednesday in *MY* time zone :-).

One thing I didn't integrate was KimBoo, Bob & Roger's discussion about
user types. I want to get it clear what we are and aren't going to put
up ... so, shall we use the six-type grouping ... ?

1. General (Home) user
2. SOHO
3. Specialty User
4. Development/Technical Workstation
5. Business User -- Mid/Large office
6. Business User Systems Admin -- Mid/Large office

I think it might be useful to have the questions organized a little
better. I'll do this for the next update, on the w'end.

Anybody heard about the alternative linux shell project, called
'Enlightenment' (www.enlightenment.com, I think ... the top level domain
might be off) - really cool idea.

Back to ...
[Roger wrote:]
Rank the following in terms of importance (foo, bar, baz, quux, squee,
unsure):
[define 'important' as 'would influence decision of using'. This way we
get things they need to do their work currently, and we also get things
that they don't currently do but would want to.]
![somebody want to integrate the above ideas into a good sentence,
please?]

* A series of questions about possible operating system and application
features are presented below. Please indicate how important these
features would be to your current work, or how these would influence of
which operating system to use.
     [Just an idea. Comments?]

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052