Re: OS questions draft, III

Just a quick post while the computer's available at lunch time.
Pete again a great job on (0x008). I'm looking it over and will
get back soon. Looks like you're going to make me get a color
printer.
Roger 'free software' preferred over 'open source' agreed.
Also I took a look at (www.linuxunited.org). Looks good. The
objectives are things really needed. One thing wasn't clear.
How far out into the world of applications does the effort reach.
All Linux applications or  just  those closely tied to the operating
system itself. I would like to see a coordinated effort across all
GPL software to ensure such things as a common look and feel.
Anyway  back soon.

Bob