Re: Grouping questions

Pete I was getting back on the educational issue when I saw
your post. I guess personally I have no feelings in any direction
concerning the qualifiers except that we need to know. Ok on to
Education. On this topic I think Roger and I were on two different
wavelengths. I can see now that I shouldn't have put my thoughts
with his questions. I was trying to think what to say next when I
realized that there are things going on on all kinds of levels. Lets
try something. Take Roger's three suggestions for educational
questions, namely, availability, price, quality etc. Why is this
singled out from the general question on availability, price, quality.
In other words why is education being singled out. Because people
feel it is important. That is why I tried to make education a user type.
To some extent my questions stem from deleting the educational
user type. I can see I need to give this some more thought. One
last thought. I'm now of the opinion that there are three educational
types, namely, k12, college, and continuing. The computer of the
future (present) is going to play a fundamental role in providing
lifetime education (information) to everyone. It is predicted that in
1999 the majority of households will own a computer.
To be continued.

Bob