Re: Grouping questions

Good morning. I'm a morning person. I might get up at 4 AM but go
to bed at 4 AM. No way. Actually we usually get up around 5 AM.
Anyway here's another try. I feel that first we need to precisely
state our goal preferably in one  sentence. We need this as a
criteria for determining whether to keep or toss a question. Next
we need the outline in order to organize the questions. I suspect
that I might answer some of the questions differently based on
whether they flow smoothly from one area to another or are
more randomly ordered. In the latter case one tends to
loose their train of thought. Again this may be because I tend to
be an overly organized person. Next we have at least three types of
questions. Those that pertain to 'what do you use your computer
for such as games, education, internet, etc.', those that pertain
to 'what attributes are important in your computer system
such as stability, ease of use, etc.', and those that pertain to
'what physical things are important in your computer system such
as multiprocessors, etc.'. I feel we need to get the question belonging
to each type grouped together. This is not simple. I've tried several
times and its clear it all depends on what point of view one takes. I
feel it needs to be done because the current state is the root of the
problems we get into over laptop, education, etc. This said, I will get
back to thinking  it over.
To be continued.

Bob