0x009

Mission statement
Lets get something down, we can always change it. From my
understanding of what Roger wanted:

The SEUL-Research group was tasked with developing a survey
which will determine  what end-users want in an operating system
and how they currently use their computer system.

I would prefer changing 'operating system' to 'computer system'
otherwise we will probably have to delete some maybe important
questions. I would also prefer changing 'currently use their
computer system' to 'use their current computer system'.

Price
I'll give it a try.

For each of the following items, select the response that best
describes your purchasing decisions: great importance / large
importance / medium importance / small importance / no
importance / don't know

Not the best but something.

Pete At one point wasn't there a section containing things like
'word processing etc.'.

I need to go over things.
To be continued.

Bob