Re: 0x010

If I understand correctly Roger will write an Introduction
section which I assume will replace the Mission Statement.
User Demographics
A. 'Choose all  that apply' Ok I pick 1,2,3 and 4. As I answer
the questions I switch hats depending on how I feel about
the question. How do you know  what I am doing. Don't we
need something that defines the point of view of the survey
taker. I tend to agree with Pete's comments. In other words
don't ask anything one doesn,t have to.
B. Windows 95/98
C. Should group 3 and group 4 be interchanged so that 'Do
multiple people use this system' follows 'How many people
use the computer'
Ok 'foo,bar,baz,quux,squee,unsure' I feel for now leave 'unsure'.
It doesn't affect anything so it can be left until the very last
decision to leave it or toss it. Roger has suggested:
essential / nearly essential / preferred / slightly prefered / unimportant
and
crucial / important / xx / relevant / unimportant
I just wanted to check. I see these as 5,4,3,2,1. This is what you
want as opposed to 2,1,0,-1,-2 where the middle one is the null one.
In any case the Pricing questions can be reworded to fit. At this point
I'm not as concerned about the wording of the questions (that's easy
to fix) as I am about what questions we want to ask. Last thought
eventually should all the questions start out with the same wording
for consistancy and ease of matching foo,bar,etc. or all different
to be artistic.
Agreed (OS) stability and application stability should be together.
Again not particularily concerned at this point.
Ok I want  to go back over 0x010 before I go on.
To be continued.

Bob