Re: list o' importants

In a message dated 98-07-02 13:28:28 EDT, hv wrote:

<<
 This sounds good to me.

 But, which languges are needed?

 My selection:

 English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, French, Hindi

 I guess I had in mind all written languages. Perhaps Unicode support would do
it.

 Another thought on multiuser occurred while reading the following from The
Linux - GGI Project "Thus, it is not only possible to have multiple virtual
consoles but also ( in conjunction with multiple displays ) to have several
real consoles.". Could one add a second video card, terminal, keyboard and
mouse ( USB I guess ), multiuser OS that supports it and get a sub $500
computer. We have two computers and looking into a third. We also have five
monitors. perhaps someone could enlighten me on this.