Survey

Pete: just had a chance to VERY quickly glance thru the survey. No time
for any profound comments, but add RISC-OS to the OSs list. It has more
users than OS/2, I suspect. Also Mac 'System's are now called MAC-OS;
some users may not know what you're talking about otherwise.

Reply if you want, but it won't get read until August!

-Simon

Please reply to the address below, NOT to my Hotmail address.

Mail sent to Hotmail may not be read for months.