Re: revised user types

> and I've removed laptop user because I don't care about him.
Ergh!  Given the next post (re: selecting multiple 'personalities'), I
think it's critical we have laptop usage taken into account.  A large
(and growing) number of people use laptops, myself included.  The use of a
laptop changes usage patterns quite drastically in some cases, and requires
quite a bit of work to get it to operate properly in different
environments, even (especially?) in Windoze.  There are a number of tools I
plan to write to help deal with laptop configurations, and I can help write
the list of questions pertaining to laptop usage.

> This is starting to look like a pretty good list!
You missed the educational users.  As per someone's comment, there are two
types: k12 and college.  They can have dramatically different usage
patterns.  I can't find the mail talking about that right now, I have to
leave RSN, but I'll try to write up entries for laptop, k12, and college
users when I get back.

TTYL,
    Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A              Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                             for the home or office user