Re: 4-Point Scale Still Valid?

Having read what others have posted, I think that 5 choices in the
list of options is ideal. There does have to be a (literal) middle
ground, a point where the person taking the survey can say, "don't
matter to me." That would be the middle number, 3, leaving the other
four to stand for the original choices (low, moderately
low,moderately high, high).  This would not skew the end statistics,
either, since knowing whether users don't care about or don't use
something at all is a valid discovery in it's own right.

Pax......