Re: Initial survey info

Hi all,

[Clip: Volunteers]
	[A redirect to: pstong1@po-box.mcgill.ca]
>   A volunteer who wants to help write the survey. (Elaboration? :)
     Main interests here in my case are applications and productivity
issues, and I guess I would be approaching this from the user
rather than that of a programmer perspective (seeing as my Linux
knowledge is rather bounded right now).
     Am also interested in 'other' applications, useful from the
perspective of researchers (stats, analysis, data management, data
exchange).

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052