LUST

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> Oopsie. I'll go fix that Reply-to line now.

;-)

Better name, HW implementation:  Linux User Study Terminal (LUST)

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)

    What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
    Welchen Teil von "gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?

web:       http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
SAS/Linux: http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/SAS/SAS4Linux.html

  4:48pm  up 14:18,  3 users,  load average: 1.40, 1.30, 1.16