Re: Doc update, 0x020 update summary

In a message dated 10/1/98 1:36:26 AM EST, pstong1@po-box.mcgill.ca writes:

<< Just a quick note to let folks know that both the survey and sdoc
 discussion pages have been updated tonight:

 	http://www.seul.org/research/survey.html
 	http://www.seul.org/research/sdoc.html

      I started to add some of the application features I thought would
 be of concern for users, in four classes of app: word processing,
 spreadsheet, desktop publishing and databases.
      What should we add to each of these to flesh out common features?

      Cheers,

      Pete

Pete,
Concerning the word processing features:
A word processing program which does not have a multiple auto
correct feature is totally worthless to us. We currently use Word 6.
Word 7 is useless as it has only a single auto correct. I suppose one
could consider us to be a speciality user.
This is all I can think of for Office productivity. From your post it isn't
clear if this is all you want or whether you want the rest of the software
items expanded. I see you added sounding processing. What about
video processing. I have a use for it today. I remember you mentioned
wordperfect 8 I believe. By any chance do you know if it has multi auto
corrects.

Bob