Re: 0x011

In a message dated 9/1/98 10:03:22 AM EST, teapot@online.no writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Re: 0x011
 Date:	9/1/98 10:03:22 AM EST
 From:	teapot@online.no (Benjamin Bruheim)
 Reply-to:	teapot@online.no
 To:	EAMorical@aol.com

 Hello,

 As I can see there is no questions regarding the feel and look of the GUI of
the ideal OS. For example, the importance of drag and drop, or the importance
of a FM instead of a logical programlisting (like the 'start'-menu in win9x).
The webbrowsing facility too.. :)  I doubt if anyone _really_ need a such
thing in their filebrowser IMO.

 Thank you

 Benjamin Bruheim

Thank you for pointing out our oversight on look and feel.
I agree with you that this is an important area. I will see
that it gets incorporated into the survey questions.

Bob