Re: User demographics

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> What's a good way to ask that three
> dimensional matrix for children? I don't want to make them spend too much
> time in the demographics section..but I want to get good information from
> there, and that definitely qualifies as good information.

How about:

Please list ages and genders of any children living with you.

That may be badly worded, but I was trying to get a feel for children
who would actually use the computers the respondent uses.

--
Doug Loss                 My sources are unreliable, but
Data Network Coordinator  their information is fascinating.