Re: 0x012

Sorry for the interruption. I don't dare leave AOL to itself. Who
knows what it will do. In a few weeks I hope we have something
else. I was trying to get to urban/rural. Today the distinction is
not that great. It may be greater between urban and inner city.
News etc. is readily available from satellite. Laptops can
communicate over packet radio. The one issue I still see is
fast internet connection. A rural area may not have cable and
ADSL may not work over the phone lines due to distance,
for everyone.

Country and race
With todays global economy, it can be difficult to tie together
country, race, language, etc. Neighbor is in Mexico, England,
Saudi Arabia, etc. Also the internet is primarily English. On
race, is one interested in inroads, for example, internet access
from home is far more prevalent among whites.
Have to run will be back tonight.

Bob