0x012 -> 0x013 change summary

For your viewing pleasure, here's the link:

     http://www.seul.org/research/survey.html

First off, I want to thank everyone for the big burst of effort - we're
getting close, and I'm really excited to see how this is going. With all
these emails, I decided to forgo including the individual emails with a
summary of what I changed.

Part A: Bob's descriptions

Fleshed out user categories -> Bob.
1. General (Home) user
        (Computer is primarily used for general home purposes)
2. SOHO (Small Office / Home Office)
        (Computer is primarily used in a small office or a home office)
3. Speciality User
        (Computer is primarily used for some special purpose generally
        requiring special hardware and/or software)
4. Development/Technical Workstation
        (Computer is primarily used for software development or for a
        technical purpose)
5. Business User --  Mid/Large office
        (Computer is primarily used for business purposes in a mid to
        large office setting)
6. Business User Systems Admin -- Mid/Large office
        (Computer is primarily used for systems administration in a mid
        to large office setting)

Are you a laptop user? (Y/N) [note wording change as per Simon]

What's the highest level of education you have attained?
High School, College, Undergraduate, Post Graduate

[Respondant age] How old are you?
<10, 10-14, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-65, >65?

Please tell us about any children living with you:
          <5, 5-10, 11-15, 16-20, M/F
Child 1:  []   []     []     []   [][]
Child 2:  []   []     []     []   [][]
Child 3:  []   []     []     []   [][]
Child 4:  []   []     []     []   [][]
Child 5:  []   []     []     []   [][]
More than 5 kids? Please Click me! []

Marital Status: Single [], Married [], Separated [], Divorced []

Employment sector: there was a lot of email about this; I tried to bring
this together as best I could, though it still needs work.

As Karsen said,
|I'd do "household", in broad ranges.  < 20, 20 - 59, 60 - 119, 120+
|Basically: poverty (or starving student), lower middle, middle, made
|it.  Any measure has to be denominated in some currency.  Simply
|specify US dollars or equivalent.
     This may be difficult, and I'm not sure about the 'or equivalent'
part as I wrote earlier.

Race - for the life of me, I couldn't think of anything I felt
appropriate.

->Bob's re-written part C

Minor change to UI section

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052