0x015->0x016 Update summary.

Okay, the page is getting longer, thanks to some good ideas mulled about
by Bob. I also capitalized the survey questions and will over the next
few days get at some other aethetic things.

Work on updating sdoc, specifically the parsing routines to facilitate
turning the survey from a bunch of questions to a working survey using
HTML forms, is well underway. This means for us that it shouldn't be
long until we start seeing the survey as it might appear to a
respondant. [there are some sdoc pages already, the discussion doc is at
http://www.seul.org/research/sdoc.html]

I changed some of the questions in the System Admin section and sent a
few to the Internet section - marked as always in red.

I still have the software section highlighted, because this is perhaps
the most crucial part of the survey: software doesn't really fall as
part of the OS, but paradoxically the most important reason for the
mainstream 'puter user to use an OS in question is the availability of
the software in the first place.

More later.

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052