Re: Thoughts

Bob,

> If I have  time, I was thinking of dropping in on the following
> meeting. Its about a mile from here. Any thoughts.
>>  We will be laying the foundation for the first show. This first
>>  meeting will be the most important one to attend (how else will we
>>  know who to put in the credits). Bring your imagination and
>>  creativity. Future meeting schedules will also be discussed.

     Sounds like a good way to get some more local linux users, and
perhaps a few more hands to work on the project. SEUL is starting to
have a bit of a profile in the media, what with the recent c|net episode
(it is literally in the last 5 minutes of the 20 min broadcast) - if
memory serves, I think Arma said that he noticed more hits on the web
site after the broadcast. It would be nice for more folks to know that
we're here, for sure, and whether some get involved is to be seen, I
guess.

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052