Re: More thoughts

Looks like these things really attract people.

Bob

In a message dated 9/22/98 0:49:38 AM EST, absweger@u.washington.edu writes:

<< Subj:	 (OPENSOFT) Things for Saturday
 Date:	9/22/98 0:49:38 AM EST
 From:	absweger@u.washington.edu (Andrew Sweger)
 Sender:	owner-opensoft-show@premier1.net
 To:	opensoft-show@premier1.net

 This list has grown to 23 members in the last 24 hours (up from 7).
 Cool. The Trolleyman has an area with some sofa's that might make a
 good place to sit around for talking in a group. I think there's a
 fireplace or something there.

 Would anyone have an easel -- the kind we could put one of those big
 books of newprint on for brain storming -- that we could use at
 Saturday's meeting?

 I know it can seem like a thankless task, but could someone volunteer
 to take notes at the meeting Saturday and publish them to the list?
 Please contact me privately.

 Is there anything else that we may need?

 Thanks, every One (and Zero).

 -Andy