educational software questions in the survey

I notice that the request for a few educational software questions is still in the survey.
Does this mean that I should try again (I wrote some a while ago), or that that section just
hasn't been updated yet?  And was there any thought about starting the survey with some
definitions of terms and a statement of purpose/intent?

--
Doug Loss            The time for action is past!  Now
dloss@csrlink.net    is the time for senseless bickering!