Re: Someone else's similar questionnaire

In message <36091E17.A82BC1AD@csrlink.net>, dloss@csrlink.net writes:
>You may already know about this, but I just saw it on
>comp.os.linux.setup.  This URL is to a survey by a marketing research
>group which is trying to profile the on-line linux community:
>
><http://www.webcmo.com/mis/S967328.HTML

This is a good survey. It's not focused on what we're focused on,
but we can take some good lessons from their demographics section.

In particular, we might put at least half our demographics at the end.
Get the neat questions at the beginning.

Also, I think we should consider avoiding the "which magazines/websites/
ftpsites/whatever do you go to?" types of questions. They will get us