Re: Software

Pete writes:
> Perhaps we should also ask WHO we're collecting this information for, as
> that would also help us better narrow the questions?
Definitely. We could ask Doug what educational information he wants. Then
all we would have to do is devise questions to obtain it. I guess this is
doing
it the other way around. In the end it all comes down to the same thing.

Earlier I was too excited to mention, "You now have your mission statement".
Now go through what you've written and pick out the various topics. This will
give you your categories. Also I don't care how long it gets. That's easy to
fix.
This is how a top down approach works. It is very efficient. Enough, I've got
to get to Roger's post.

Bob