Re: voice recognition and SEUL purpose

EAMorical@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/27/98 2:28:34 PM EST, arma@mit.edu writes:
>
> << I want Linux -- and the idea of free software -- to take over the
>  world.

> I've pondered this thread for awhile. We all agree on the above. I would
> like to see this thread or another one kept open to discuss it. I don't mean
> playing around, I mean doing it.

If we get a clear and agreed-upon statement of purpose for SEUL as a
whole that can only help focus our efforts.  It would need to be
signed-off-on by all the various people/projects under the SEUL
umbrella, I think.  I'd also like the discussion to stay focussed and
end fairly quickly, rather than evolving into an interminable
philosophical debate (just my personal desire).  Then we can refer to
the statement while going about implementing it.

--
Doug Loss                 My sources are unreliable, but
Data Network Coordinator  their information is fascinating.