[seul-sci] Continuing SIGCUE

SIGCUE is ACM Special Interest Group in Computer Uses in Education.

As SICGCUE subscriber, I have just received a letter from ACM-SIGCUE
director, James K. Hightower, announcing his intention to dissolve SIGCUE,
due to unavailability of volunters to take leadreship positions
in that SIG.

You can get some info about SIGCUE at the url:
http://www.acm.org/sigcue/sigcue_fact_sheet.html

For continuing SIGCUE mission, a plan should be presented to the SIG
Governing Board Executive Commitee, by august 15.

In my opinion, it is well worth trying rescueing SIGCUE.
Maybe somebody on this list could be interested in countinuing that
group, or maybe better, a special group in SEUL/Sci or /Edu could be
established aimed at presenting a plan within the deadline.

Pol
--
Paolo Pumilia
---- cstc -