Re: Tor on Android

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 09:44:43AM CEST, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:

Hej,

> Is there a bug tracker or a source code manager that's currently in use?
> Would you be interested in moving this into Tor's subversion and using
> our Fly Spray? Roger will happily set you up with that if you're interested.

The project is currently hosted at Sourceforge - but I wouldn't mind moving
it to torproject, which will give it likely a much better visibility.

> What's the current status of Onion Coffee? Can it do the newest Hidden
> Service stuff?

My guess: no.

> Is it a full OR relay?

Definitely not - IMHO this would also be not desirable: for one the
amount of work would be too high, and second it would possibly not be
as performant as a server written in C... and haven't we been discussing
about server performance a lot, lately?

> If the v3 signatures are fixed, will it need a lot of other crypto work?
>
> Send us a brain dump :-)

I'll have to take a look at the latest changes myself ;)

Cheers,

	Lexi

--
Ot. Lswg Qgjskgoge, gOsp RjzX, Eqgcxstkeft. 73, 50672 Mislk
DR Mislk XTZ 58720, Rsecxdsufeuhsxthkr: Jgcxdsl Jstfske