Re: New mirror for torproject

jon ha scritto:

[...]

> > P.S.: do  you know  if it will  be possible  to have an  ssl certificate
> >       signed the same like the main site?
> >

> Excellent.  Thank you for your help!  You can self sign a certificate,
> do you need help on that?

No, I can produce an ssl cert but I think could be a good policy to have
a cert signed by the same ca for the main site.  At least the cert would
be given  after a while  the mirror  is up and  running well but  a cert
could be revoked if a mirror is not running well.

This to certify that the mirror is "good".

> I will update and add the mirrors file tonight.  In a few hours time.

Ok, thanks to you.

--
Ciao
leandro