Re: [tor-mirrors] Space requirements

> : Note: Page http://www.torproject.org/running-a-mirror.html.en
> : writes yet that "The Tor website and distribution directory currently
> : require 1.6 GB of disk space."
>
> I updated this page to reflect the current space needs.

"The Tor website and distribution directory currently require
5.0 GB of disk space. The /dist directory alone is roughly 1.5 GB."

This suggest for me that mirroring /dist only (i.e. without
/torbrowser/dist) is a legal and reasonal choice. Am I right? :-)

Cons:
Page mirrors.html does not mention /torbrowser/dist at all.
Is this intentional?

If a mirror keeps "website" but does not keep "dist/" (or torbrowser/dist/)
links on download page will be broken. Some more sophisticated
solution is required in case of "website only" mirroring.

Gabor