Re: rsync problem

Hi,

I had the same problem a few months back. Try typing at console 'rsync rsync.torproject.org::'. For me that failed, whereas 'rsync master.kde.org' worked fine, which suggested a firewall somewhere blocking me. I just changed the rsync server to an rsync mirror listed on the mirror list http://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/mirrors.html. one of these failed as well but another was successful so just go down the list and see. The issue did eventually clear itself up though, I can now rsync straight from torproject.org.