Re: Mirrors

Sorry, it's the 12th entry, not the 7th.

Benjamin Meier schrieb:
Dear Jon,

thank you for updating the list. Could you please add the region "DE"
and the organisation "beme it" to the mirror "tor.beme-it.de"? It's the
7th entry in the list.

And I have one question: Wouldn't it be better to sort the list
alphabetically by country? Then it should be easier for visitors to get
an overview and find an appropiate mirror.

Best,
Benjamin

jon schrieb:

Friends,

I have done some updating of the mirrors file tonight after a
prolonged absence.  If you could check and see if your mirror is
listed correctly.

If you desire it to be listed, and it is not or it is listed
incorrectly, please let me know by way of this list so that I can fix
that.  Also, some mirrors do not have an organization and/or region...
if you would like one please let me know that as well.

Thank you for your contribution and support!