Re: another german mirror

jon schrieb:
> doc.kuehn wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i want to spend some more resources to the tor network, setting up a mirror.
>>
>> website:
>> http://tor-proxy.de/tor-mirror/
>> https://tor-proxy.de/tor-mirror/
>>
>> distri:
>> http://tor-proxy.de/tor-mirror/dist/
>> https://tor-proxy.de/tor-mirror/dist/
>>
>> the ssl-certificate is self-signed, because the mirror is hosted at my
>> home network. every 24 hours my provider does a force disconnection, but
>> the downtime should only be a few seconds. nevertheless i hope this
>> helps the tor network a bit. the mirror is updated every 6 hours. feel
>> free to contact me for questions / suggestions.
>>

> I've added your mirror in rev. 20711.  It should reflect on the website
> during the next website update.  Thank you for your support!
>
> If you would like to have something in the "Organization" field, please
> do reply, and I'll commit the change.

Thanks for the entry in the mirror list. if you like, you can add
'spacecowboy' to the organisation. did you forget to add the country
code (de) to my mirror?
One remark: i noticed that a 'bot' with the user-agent 'tor mirrorcheck
agent' tried to access my mirror. this request was blocked by apache
mod_security with an error 500. the log from mod_security says: protocol
violation, missing header.
Perhaps this is the reason why on the mirror list some mirrors
(including mine) have the status 'unknown'?
and sorry for my terrible english...

regards