Re: mirror down

to clear things up: the raid was not directed against the tor-mirror! one of my two tor-nodes did run at my home - on the same machine as the tor-mirror - therefore the raid. i simply don't want to frighten any tor-node operators. i think its important that every tor-node stays online! of course all my personal / working data are on my computers, and its a hefty blow for me, but thinking about the people in countries with censored internet - maybe thats the price. thinking about e.g. wikileaks - for sure they use the tor network.

i think so, as soon i get my hardware back, i will continue to run a tor-node at my home - depends on conclusion of the raid and the advice from my lawyer.

sorry to be offtopic and my terrible english.

regards: daniel