Re: descriptor published, but router missing from consensus

On Apr 9, 2010, at 11:44 PM, Scott Bennett wrote:
    Do you know whether anyone else has tor working properly with
openssl 1.0.0 ?  I'm considering downgrading it back to 0.9.8n as a
test to begin eliminating different possible sources of trouble. (That
is what was working before.)  However, it is a bit of a nuisance to do
that, so I'd rather not do it if it's clear that the openssl version
isn't the source of my troubles.

Hey Scott,

I'm afraid the answer is "we don't know yet". It might well be related to
openssl 1.0.0, but we did some testing with the beta versions before
and it seemed to work; afaik. Getting your results with a downgraded
openssl is certainly a useful data point, but if it is a lot of nontrivial
work, we might be able to figure it out otherwise.

Sebastian