Re: descriptor published, but router missing from consensus

FYI, I experienced the same problems, using tor-0.2.1.25-tor.0.rh5_4
and openssl-0.9.8e-12.el5_4.6.  These are the standard CentOS OpenSSL
and Tor repositiory for Centos 5.4.  As suggested I used "yum
downgrade openssl" and got openssl-0.9.8e-12.el5_4.1, which works
fine.  So it definitely has something to do with openssl, but isn't
just specific to 1.0.  It's something that got backported to RHEL's
maintained openssl, so it probably is some security fix that got
published as part of openssl 1.0, but backported to RHEL/CentOS.