Re: Tor client performance (was Re: URGENT: patch needed ASAP for authority bug)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:30:58 +0200
Lucky Green <shamrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> Here are some data points that may or many not be useful to the Tor
> developers.

I'm not sure if this will help the investigation, but according to my
munin stats my node (toroftheworld) has seen a mere doubling of
connections over the past couple of weeks - up from around 350-400
established connections to around 800 - with minor spikes peaking at
about 1200-1400. I pass about 650-700Gig of traffic pcm (throttled by
bandwidthrate and daily accounting maxima to keep my ISP happy).

So, nowhere near the connection load seen by others, but my node does
/not/ advertise a DirPort.

Mick