Re: [tor-relays] Relays vulnerable to OpenSSL bug: Please upgrade

> best practice would be to update
> your OpenSSL package, discard all the files in keys/ in your
> DataDirectory, and restart your Tor to generate new keys.

Greetings all.  I follwed the above instructions on my relay.  Upon
restarting Tor I have lost all of my flags and I have a new fingerprint.
Previously I had the Fast, Guard, Named, Running, Stable, and Valid flags.
 Is this expected?  Did I miss a step somewhere?  Thanks for any help.