Re: [tor-relays] Recommended reject lines for relays affected by Heartbleed

Perl script attached which I made to take this !reject formatted list of bleeding tor nodes and reformat it into a mega-long ExcludeNodes line and put it at the end of my exit node's torrc. My tor daemon did not bomb or complain upon seeing the line.

Hopefully that is the right way to use that !rejects list for relay operators who want to do the best thing?