[tor-relays] Relay not gettings flags, changing IP

I updated OpenSSL, removed my keys and restarted the Tor service on my Debian relay.
Now I have been running it for 3 days and I still haven't gotten any flags and the relay is not visible in Atlas.

Arm keeps saying:
"[NOTICE] Our IP Address has changed from 141.101.117.220 to 141.101.116.220; rebuilding descriptor (source: METHOD=RESOLVED HOSTNAME=tor-relay.onlineprivatliv.dk)."

Here's a screenshot:
http://puu.sh/8hBlM/71bbcb5aff.png

I am not sure what is going on here. Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.