Re: [tor-relays] Relay down, "rejected", help

Kurt Besig:
> Also be sure to un-comment the ControlPort and assign an ip to it if
> different that default in your /etc/torrc.

Alexander Dietrich:
> Does the "debian-tor" group have access to the file
> "/var/run/tor/control.authcookie"?

Thanks, Kurt & Alexander.  I had not enabled the ControlPort.  That
should have been obvious from the error, but I assumed since arm was
working for user debian-tor that the ControlPort must already be
enabled.  After enabling it and giving the cookie file g+r, arm is
working as my regular user.