Re: [tor-relays] Consensus weight fraction dropping

I too am experiencing a recent and significant drop in bandwidth, and
have previously had problems gaining and losing the guard flag
repeatedly (though not recently).

I wonder if these issues are somehow connected, or if there is some kind
of new attack/exploit that decreases relay consensus to allow e.g. a
Sybil attack to be more viable.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/18EAAF7CB6C2ABE8583841D305C06A509F8C1C82