Re: [tor-relays] help interpreting fault setting up exit

Hi Robert,

> I guessed that sudo was missing was part of it but I thought there was a problem with the keys which might be important.
> "not ultimately trusted keys found"

This means that gpg can't locate any key it considers to have
full/ultimate trust[0] (usually this is your own key if you've generated
one). It doesn't indicate an error in this case; from the output you
posted, the package signing key was imported successfully.

Sharif

[0]: In the context of the PGP web of trust:
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_of_trust

--
PGP: 6FB7 ED25 BFCF 3E22 72AE 6E8C 47D4 CE7F 6B9F DF57