Re: [tor-relays] Exit node situation in Finland

Hi Juha,

I'd just like to say great work! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I really appreciate the local advocacy and positive vibes you're spreading! Exciting stuff and a good situation to be in!

I'm sure Alison and Nima in particular will be very excited about the library stuff!

Cheers,
Sam