[tor-relays] Earned T-shirt and no email response for months

Hello,

My relay earned me a Tor T-shirt a couple of months ago. I emailed the team responsible for them on the email given in the T-shirt descriprion page (https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/tshirt.html) with size, shipping address and everything, and the notification email from Tor Weather also included.

However, there is still no response. I asked in IRC after the first month or so and some people said that they are overloaded with work because of some campaign/conference sort of thing.

How long it usually takes for a T-shirt request to be processed? What is your experience?