Re: [tor-relays] Guard flag?

While I don't have any actual numbers, I'm pretty sure you won't be getting a guard flag with that kind of speed. Actually, I don't think you'll get much traffic at all with that slow of a relay, especially since the recommended upload speed is 2Mbps (1600kBytes/s).

At any rate, you'll still get some traffic, and you can use the relay as a local proxy for your home network.