[tor-relays] Estimation of bridge traffic / Bridge or relay needed?

How can I check bridge traffic if it only occurs temporarily? That would
also mean that there are enough bridges. I use the Tor browser with the
bridge feature for me.

I have relays 2x Ubuntu, 1x CentOS and 1x LFS running. Three are working
at full capacity. Now I intend to establish a FreeBSD system. The
provider does not allow an exit relay so that only "relay" or "bridge"
remains. It was not possible to find an exit relay provider with FreeBSD
for my financial resources.
Should I set up a relay or bridge on www.bhost.net or cloudflexy.org?
BHOST wants to become active in ASIA in 2018 too.

BHOST: USA, Netherland, UK

Cloudflexy: France, Romania

Investments must be meaningful. (Of course I can configure a bridge for
tests, but I do not know if I made a mistake or if there is no need for
a bridge.)
A short answer is sufficient.

Thank you!

Olaf